What is Strange Loop?
Strange Loop is a developer-run software conference. Innovation, creativity, and the future happen in the magical nexus "between" established areas. Strange Loop eagerly promotes a mix of languages and technologies in this nexus, bringing together the worlds of bleeding edge technology, enterprise systems, and academic research.
Of particular interest are new directions in data storage, alternative languages, concurrent and distributed systems, front-end web, semantic web, and mobile apps.
Strange Loop 2010
The conference will take place October 14-15th in St. Louis, MO and will be spread over several close venues. The primary location for keynotes will be The Pageant, one of the finest concert venues in the country. Additionally, the boutique Moonrise Hotel next door will host speakers and additional meeting rooms throughout the conference. These venues are in the heart of the famous University City "Loop" district, named one of the top 10 streets in the country and filled with restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
- Registration and pricing information
- Check out the amazing list of speakers
- Read the Strange Loop blog
- Follow @strangeloop_stl on Twitter
- Join the Strange Loop group on Facebook or RSVP for the 2010 event
- Join the Strange Loop group on LinkedIn or RSVP for the 2010 event